- If a product is defective during the first 24 months from the date of purchase, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with a new product. The repair and replacement are free of charge.
- If replacement is not possible with an identical product, a replacement will be made with a technically equivalent product. In the event that a technically equivalent product is not available, the purchase price including any shipping costs incurred will be refunded.
- The warranty is not transferable and applies only to the customer who purchased the product as a customer for the first time.
- Excluded from the manufacturer's warranty are damages to the product, which are demonstrably not due to a manufacturing or material defect or which are demonstrably due to contributory negligence of the customer as well as damages to wearing parts (e.g. glass, lamps).
- The free replacement of a defective product does not cause a new start or extension of the 24-month warranty period.
- The warranty claim expires if repairs or interventions have been carried out by persons.